FRENCH CLASSES IN BANGALORE
ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR THE FRENCH CLASSES IN BANGALORE ?
BONJOUR MES AMIES. VENEZ!!!!!! APPRENONS LE FRANCAIS.
FRENCH LANGUAGE is considered as the most romantic and musical Language spoken or written. Its literature has pioneered the different styles of writing which the English Authors have been following from the past few centuries till date. Its passionate and poetic appearance has never failed to enchant its readers. If you are looking for French language classes in Bangalore. Then, why not to grab this opportunity by subscribing to French classes in Bangalore.
DO YOU WANT TO GET PROFICIENT IN FRENCH LANGUAGE IN BANGALORE?
Check out our institute French Classes in Bangalore REVIEWS IN GOOGLE | FACEBOOK | JUSTDIAL | SULEKHA
It is one of the most widely spoken languages around the globe and is the sixth most extensively spoken language after Mandarin Chinese (over a billion speakers), English, Hindi, Spanish and Arabic. At the moment there are:
- 220 million French speakers worldwide
- 72 million individuals who speak in French partially: Europe accounts for 39.87%, Asia/Oceania for 1.16%, sub-Saharan Africa and the Indian Ocean for 36.03%, North Africa and the Middle East for 15.28%, America and the Caribbean 7.66% (OIF, La langue française dans le monde, 2010).
WHY TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FRENCH CLASSES IN BANGALORE?
Learning French can be an eye-opening experience, a language that charms the individual from the very onset. Moreover, there are many positives in learning French language which can help in the overall development of an individual. It provides the person with an opportunity to:
- Experience its rich linguistic heritage.
- Cultural diversity.
- Awe-inspiring contribution in the field of art, music.
- Enhance their existing skills in their domain to grow as professionals.
- Improve their analytical skills to judge situations much better.
Scope of FRENCH LANGUAGE COURSES IN BANGALORE
FRENCH LANGUAGE has now become an integral part of various work groups. We can observe a strong hold of French Speaking clientele in various domains. It is the new language of business. Professionals with French language skills are given high priority due to the growing number of alliances between the Domestic and French Companies in different domains, for example in the:
- Business Community
- Medical Fraternity
- IT Sector
PROFESSIONALS WITH FRENCH LANGUAGE SKILLS MAY OPT FOR:
- Government jobs as interpreters.
- Work as freelance translators.
- Or, those who are interested in the teaching domain can spread the knowledge of this beautiful French Language to one and all.
HOW TO LEARN FRENCH LANGUAGE
Bangalore, the silicon city of India has experienced a myriad of companies from across the globe which have opened their branches in the new IT hub of India, especially those from French language speaking countries, which has made it even more essential to learn French, so as to speak to the client in a language that they understand. There are various methods by which one can LEARN FRENCH LANGUAGE. For example:
- They may take online classes.
- Befriend someone from France through any of the social networks.
- Travel to a French speaking country to interact with the native French speakers etc.
- They can opt for French Language as their second language in their school curriculum.
But despite all this, the information gained would just be the tip of the ice-berg. If an Individual from Bangalore is really motivated to imbibe this language in the true sense, it is always advisable to take professional help. There are many institutions which provide French language classes in Bangalore which has made LEARNING FRENCH LANGUAGE more accessible. You can get formally certified in French Language through “Alliance Francaise de Bangalore”. The course starts with A1 to C2 Level.
DELF Exam Tests:
A1 and A2 levels, which are seen as beginner or “basic,”
B1 and B2 levels, which are intermediate.
THE DALF TESTS:
C1 and C2 (advanced or “skilled.”)
|AF students (internal candidates)||Non-AF students (external candidates)|
|DELF A1 TP/Junior/Prim/Pro||5310 INR||8850 INR|
|DELF A2 TP/Junior/Prim/Pro||5310 INR||8850 INR|
|DELF B1 TP/Junior/Pro||5900 INR||10620 INR|
|DELF B2 TP/Junior/Pro||5900 INR||10620 INR|
|DALF C1||8260 INR||11800 INR|
|DALF C2||8260 INR||11800 INR|
- REGISTERING FOR THE TEST: Candidates must register with the examination centre (ALLIANCE FRANCAIS).
- EXAM SCHEDULE: The A1 to C2 exams are conducted at regular intervals throughout the year.
- SKILLS ASSESSED: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening (for all levels)
- DURATION: Three to Three and a Half Hours.
THE BEST INSTITUTES FOR FRENCH LANGUAGE CLASSES IN BANGALORE :
Though there are different institutions in the Bangalore city which boast of providing FRENCH CLASSES IN BANGALORE with high quality, they lack in empathising with the student’s need with respect to learning the language as compared to the hard-core curriculum that they have to complete within a given time span.
We at REKNOWN EDU SERVICES® for french classes in bangalore have always kept the student’s perception of understanding the language to be the most vital element with our specially designed course curriculum, and aspire to prove our worth by the work that we put forth, and We have:
- A highly structured teaching methodology which is both interactive as well as insightful for all the 3 levels (Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced)
- The week day classes are scheduled for 5 weeks (10 hours per week, 50 hours in total).The students never feel that they are learning something difficult.
- Classes are filled with discussions, explanations and reviewing the work that has been done on a regular basis.
- We provide them with an overview of the whole lesson plan of French course, so that they have an idea of which topic will be taken in which session.
HOW ARE THE FRENCH CLASSES IN REKNOWN EDU SERVICES®
IN OUR CLASSES WE TAKE CARE OF ALL THE FOUR SKILLS THAT ARE VITAL FOR IMPROVING UPON ONE’S FRENCH LANGUAGE COMMUNICATION.
- There are audio sessions to improve a student’s LISTENING SKILLS.
- Reading lessons and other textual hand outs provided in the class develop the individual’s READING SKILLS.
- Practice exercises given after every French lesson improves their WRITING SKILLS.
- We strive to enhance the pupil’s SPEAKING SKILLS by having regular topic based discussions.
- The books assigned (Saison: Livre de l’eleve) are student friendly that are provided by REKNOWN EDU SERVICES® for the students who interested in French language.
WHY REKNOWN EDU SERVICES® FOR FRENCH CLASSES IN BANGALORE :
As compared to the other Institutions REKNOWN EDU SERVICES® provides French language course in Bangalore its students with:
- ENVIRONMENT: wherein they are free to explore, discover and raise questions with regard to what is being taught in the French class room.
- DURATION: 1-1.5 months to complete 1 level. All the skills will be taken care of, the lessons will be explained in detail along with the grammar portions and relevant vocabulary.
- TESTS CONDUCTED: There are regular practice tests to evaluate the students’ understanding in the different FRENCH LANGUAGE SKILLS.
- TRAINING: The faculty is well versed with the French language and is always ready to help the students with any hurdles that they might face during their learning curve.
- ALTERNATE SOURCES OF INFORMATION: We provide a lot of resources that they can go through in our well equipped library. Different books on French grammar, vocabulary, verbs will help the students to gain more information on the French language outside the class room environment.
- FREE SESSIONS FOR FRENCH LANGUAGE CLASSES: in REKNOWN EDU SERVICES® PROVIDES FREE SESSIONS to its students in the form of Demo Classes.
To summarize, REKNOWN EDU SERVICES ®has proven itself by providing impeccable FRENCH CLASSES IN BANGALORE, in the past and is determined to make an individual’s desires to learn FRENCH LANGUAGE even stronger. And an experience that they would cherish even after they are finished with the French Training sessions.