IELTS COACHING IN BANGALORE
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is an English language proficiency exam for individuals who want to do their higher studies or work in a foreign country, which would require a good hold in English. We at our academy provide the Best IELTS coaching in Bangalore.
Many Students or professionals, who wish to study or pursue their aspirations abroad need to prove their proficiency in English Language for which they need to give IELTS (INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM), which evaluates an individual’s skills in communicating in English Language.
SOME FACTS ABOUT IELTS:
- As mentioned, IELTS (INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM) is for people who want to study abroad, or look for a good job outside their own country.
- It tests the communication skills of the person in all the major areas of communication such as LISTENING, SPEAKING, READING and WRITING. It has now become the most opted proficiency test.
- It is a paper based Test.
- It has two Training Modules: ACADEMIC TRANING (for students) / GENERAL TRAINING (for professionals trying to migrate).
- It can be taken anywhere in the world.
- The test scores (Bands) will be declared within 15 working days and are valid for 2 years.
- You can take the test as many times as you wish.
- There are roughly 3000-4000 candidates who desire for best IELTS coaching in Bangalore every month collectively.
IELTS EXAM FEE STRUCTURE:
IELTS EXAM DURATION:
The test consists of four major modules, which are:
- LISTENING MODULE (30-35 MINUTES) – contains 4 sections (having either a conversation or a lecture) with 10 questions each.
- READING MODULE (1 HOUR) – contains 3 sections with 13 to 14 questions each.
- WRITING MODULE (60 MINUTES) – has 2 tasks: Task1: Report/Letter Writing, Task2: Essay Writing.
- SPEAKING MODULE (15-17 MINUTES) – has 3 parts: Part1: Introductory Session, Part2: Topic Based Speaking and the Part3: Questions based on Part2 Topic.
How to BOOK / REGISTER for IELTS test:
Follow the steps below to easily register yourself for the test:
- Open the official website British Council or IDP
- Choose “Register for IELTS”
- Opt for the date as well as the City in which you wish to give the test (which depends on availability).
- Fill in the on-line application form
- You can pay the applicable fee by credit card (Master / Visa)
- Once the dates have been confirmed, you will duly receive an acknowledgement for the same.
The IELTS scores attained by a candidate will be posted through a Test Report Form after 13 days of the test.
There is no pass or fail in an IELTS Test. Candidates are given band scores on their performance in the test, which are from 1 to 9 for each part of the test – IELTS Listening, IELTS Reading, IELTS Writing and IELTS Speaking. The four individual scores are averaged and rounded to produce an Overall Band Score. Overall Band Scores and scores for each sub-test (IELTS Listening, IELTS Reading, IELTS Writing and IELTS speaking) are reported in whole bands or half bands…